Friday night found Heather and I in Jackson for the Martina McBride concert. Such a good way to end a stressful week. She's amazing live, actually sounds better than some of her CDs! We had awesome seats, even though they were kinda in the back. We were on the front row of our section, so we had a direct shot of the stage. I took tons of pictures, and also a video clip. It messes up a little towards the end, something about the way my camera does it, but you can still get an idea.
Saturday evening, mom and I went to Natchitoches for a wedding. Addie and I grew up together and got called twins because we favored each other so much. She's now graduated from LSU and married a very nice guy, Brenton. I'm so happy for her!
Here are a couple slideshows of this weekend's events. It was easier to make them than to post each individual picture. The video clip is after the slideshow. Enjoy! :)
5 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment