Monday, August 18, 2008

Not a lot..

Sorry for the lack of posts lately. There's just not a whole lot going on. Work is the same. Life is the same. I wish something would happen!

Wait.

I take that back. I don't want anything to happen, God!! Wishing for something to happen could be pretty dangerous. Kind of like praying for patience...not the best idea!

I guess the most exciting thing is that my sister finally bought a house! She's been trying for the past few months, and things would always fall through at the last minute. But she was finally able to close and now holds the keys to her very own cute little abode! I can't wait to help her decorate :) If I can ever find the time to make it up there..

Hope everyone had a good Monday!

2 comments:

Laura said...

What a cute house!! Yes, what are sisters for? Decorating!!

Amie said...

Amie-

Thanks for stopping by the blog!
I can honestly say you are the first Amie I have "met" that spells the same way I do!

Hope you stop by again!

:)
amie