showers, I get cold in baths
What do you swear you'll never do?
cheat on a significant other
What's the most embarrassing thing you ever done?
I’d have to think about that for a while…
What was your favorite holiday?
our first balloon race trip last year, going to NY this past May, Seattle last year... I’m sure I’ll have more in the years to come!
What's your favorite thing to do?
anything as long as I’m with people I love
Favorite Sound?
babies laughing, friends laughing, the ocean, thunderstorms
Favorite Smell?
clean babies, newly mowed grass, rain
Favorite place to be?
with people I love
Happiest moment in your life?
there are a few of them…constantly changing..
Saddest moment in your life so far?
losing grandparents, major fights with friends/family members, etc..
What is your dream job?
to not have to work at all!
What religion are you?
I’ve decided I’m not a big fan of the word religion. It’s more about a relationship than an organized group
Have you every been in hospital? If so, why?
when I was born, when I was 5 for dehydration, and then I’ve been in medical centers several times for outpatient things
Have you ever broken a bone or had stitches?
nope! Thought I broke my foot once, never went to the dr for it though
Do you believe in Angels/Ghosts/Demons?
yes
What colour eyes do you have?
used to think they were hazel, but after my lasik surgery they’ve been really bright green lately
If you could change 1 thing about your appearance, what would it be?
I’d have my teeth whitened, and my hips narrowed! And butt implants. I have a flat (but wide) butt. Sorry, that’s 3. I can’t count.
If you could change 1 thing about your personality, what would it be?
that I wasn’t so stinkin shy in groups of people. That I had more confidence in myself
What is your biggest fear?
spiders, losing my friends/family, not having kids, not finding someone
Have you ever been in love?
not yet
What's the most important thing to you in the world?
That my friends and family know how much I love and appreciate them even though I’m pretty crappy at showing it.
What your most treasured possession?
oh I have all KINDS of things saved from growing up. There’s no way I could pick just one
What's your job?
internet tech support specialist
What's the nicest thing anyone has ever done for you?
asked me to be their daughter’s godmother :)
What's the worst thing anyone has done to you?
people can truly be unkind.
Where do you hang out?
my apartment, work (since I’m there 40+ hours a week), lauramac’s house,
What School did you go to?
Let’s see, Jack In the Box for preschool, Weaver Elem until 2nd grade, Cloutierville Elem til 8th grade, West Monroe High School for, wait for it, high school, and ULM for my 5 year stint in college.
What/ Who annoys you?
people who think they are better than everyone else, people that don’t respect other people
Name 3 places you have been on vacation:-
Seattle, NYC and Hot Springs
Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?
hopefully married with at least 2 kids.
Favorite Season?
whenever it’s pretty outside
What's your favorite website?
pioneerwoman.com, all the blogs in my google reader
What's your worst habit?
I doubt myself and my abilities too much, and I can be too trusting at times.
What is your ultimate fantasy?
to be debt free, to meet someone that completely sweeps me off my feet, have a gorgeous wedding, gorgeous children, and be able to stay home with them. Hey—a girl can dream right?
What is the last lie you told?
Well I told my boss I had pink eye today and couldn’t come into work. In my defense I thought it was pink eye until the dr told me it wasn’t…but that was after I’d already called into work.
Favorite flavour ice-cream?
chocolate chip cookie dough
What do you hate doing the most?
Exercising
What do you like doing the most?
Spending time with my friends
What was/is your nickname?
mom called me Doobers when I was little but I don’t know where it came from…and then there’s Mamie Net which is how I said my name when I was little, Mamie Net Jones (Amie Janette Jones), umm, Ames and Ahmee are the ones used most recently by friends and kids
Have you been to college?
been there, done that, got a few tshirts…I’ll go back at some point when I figure out what I want to go back for…
What is the wildest thing you've ever done?
I’m a good girl…;)
Can you play an instrument?
I took piano lessons for 5 years in elementary school. I deeply regret the fact that I quit. I can still read music and pick tunes out, but I was pretty good at it back then and know I could’ve been great at it now
Name one thing that most people don't know about you?
I was diagnosed with abdominal migraines when I was younger. I’d get sick every few months with what we thought was a 12 hour stomach bug and they finally diagnosed me, put me on blood pressure medicine. When I hit puberty I weaned myself off the medicine and I was fine. They said I could have regular migraines now, and I do sometimes get killer headaches, but I don’t know if they’d classify as migraines.
Oh I usually tear up daily about something or another
If you could have 3 wishes, What would they be?
debt free, good health for friends and family, lifelong happiness
Would you ever have plastic surgery? If so, where?
good question
What do you find sexy?
when a guy smiles with just his eyes, men that are good with kids, a good sense of humor can go a long way too.
Did you enjoy doing this quiz?
sure


No comments:
Post a Comment