I felt actually pretty good on Sunday, then woke up Monday feeling poopy again. So today I decided to go back to the clinic I normally go to. I saw a different doctor today, she may have even been a nurse practitioner. She took one look at me and said it definitely wasn't an allergy attack I was having. Now I have another sinus infection AND double ear infection. After an antibiotic shot and another two scripts, I am now taking a grand total of 4 pills a day. Yippy dooda.
Other than that, everything else is well. I was actually getting used to feeling like this, back when I thought I was going to be living like this every time the weather changed...which is not far from the norm. This doc did say that if I come back next week, she'll check me out again and if I'm not better by her standards she would refer me to an ENT. Yippy dooda again.
Later folks. Schoolwork and and early bedtime awaits.
4 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment