Is it already Sunday night? Man, this weekend flew by. It was good though. Saturday I had a wedding to go to at church, but didn't really have anything to wear, so I went shopping! I had the best shopping partner too, see?

Here's Miss Melain hanging out in my car in between stops at stores. She's such a good little girl, hardly whined at all with me dragging her in and out of the car. We ended up going back to the very first store we went to, and I got a $50 dress on sale for $25. I got tons of compliments on it too! Laura came and got her before I had to go to the wedding, and then afterwards I went out to their house. Two other friends came over and we spent the evening talking and hanging out. It was a good girls' night. I hope we do it again soon.
Next Saturday is the work picnic for my company. I'll have this adorable baby again, plus her older brother, so it should be a fun-filled day. Look for pictures I'm sure! But that's almost a whole week away...there's just nothing else interesting going on right now...
Hope everyone has a good week!


1 comment:
What a cutie!!!
Post a Comment