Sunday, November 23, 2008

Not Me!



I haven't participated in this yet, so I figured now was as good a time as any. Here goes, and don't forget to play along! And yes, I know it's not Monday quite yet, but hey--I'm only 39 minutes early....

--I did not just eat almost an entire pint of vanilla ice cream while sitting in bed perusing the internet. That's not on my "diet" and it did NOT happen!

--I did not hold Tanner (or Melain for that matter) at any point this week AFTER they fell asleep, just because I wanted to smell their sweet baby smell just a little bit longer. That would be a bad "aunt"/godmother on my part, spoiling those babies like that.

--I did not just spend over an hour in Photoshop trying to figure out how to move one picture to another one, just to use it's background. I did not want to throw my ice cream across the room when I realized the exposure and lighting didn't match and there was no way it would work. Nope.

--I did not dunk my supervisor in a dunking booth at work a few weeks ago. I missed every time I threw, so I did not whack the button with my hand when I was done. (So technically this one isn't from this week, but I was desperate people!)

What haven't you done this week?

2 comments:

Laura said...

Kewl! I would have liked to see that ice-cream flying! Too funny!

kay said...

I hold my nephew long after he's fallen asleep, even when I know I should put him in his bed. (: