Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Today's just not my day..

Me: "Hi, Mrs. ******? This is Amie from Century, I'm calling you about your internet problems you've been having for the past week or so.

Mrs. *******: "I'm not interested in anything you're selling."

Me: "Oh, I'm not selling anything, I was calling to see if you had a few minutes to troubleshoot your internet connection."

Mrs. ******: "I told you, I'm not interested in what you're trying to sell."

Me: "Do you have just a few minutes to try to get your computer online?"

Mrs. *******: *click*

----------------------------------------------------

You would think that after this customer has submitted numerous trouble reports about their internet having disconnect issues, they'd be willing to give us a chance to call them and troubleshoot. This was the FIFTH (that's 5 people) time this happened to me tonight. At least they didn't hang up as soon as I said my name like the first 4 people did.

No comments: