Ahh, the joys of a sinus infection. The meds they gave me last week helped some, and I did feel better this weekend. But I think I just did a little too much Sunday and that kinda sent me into a relapse. I went back to the doc today. I woke up all snotty again, and had the worst headache ever. It hurt to blink, to open my eyes, and don't get me started on sunlight--and it wasn't even sunny today! Anyway, long story short, they x-rayed my sinuses to check for a blockage, and there wasn't one. So I got another shot and some nasal spray, and some pain meds for the headaches. It's some good stuff. I still have a headache, but I'm not really caring right now!
The wedding went well Saturday. It's neat to see things come together. And the bride is adopted, and recently reconnected with her birth mother, and they were all at the wedding too. It was so cool to see everyone together--and that everyone was accepting of the situation. The bride was very appreciative of our help, she thanked us numerous times. It felt good to help. And my friend Laura hasn't gone into labor yet. Today was her deadline to make it past, to make sure everything got taken care of with the wedding, and she made it. So we're just waiting for her little girl to arrive now! She'll probably be overdue now, just watch!
Lots of friends are having babies this month. Staci and Misty are both due this week, but I probably won't go see them at the hospital just to make sure I'm over my sickness. I'll go see the babies after they're home and settled in. Less hectic that way too. And they're both having boys too...craziness! And don't worry--I won't drink the water!
I think I'm getting spoiled missing work twice in a row. Today is normally my next scheduled day after Thursdays. I went to work after class today to make sure if I missed but showed them my dr excuse I wouldn't get a point, and they took one look at me and told me to go home and not worry about it. I guess I was looking rough. Anyway, my next workday is Wednesday and I'm thinking I'll be fine to go. I have another excuse, so technically I could miss, but my paycheck would be screaming if I did. And that's not cool.
I'm bout to go to bed. Gotta get my beauty sleep!
4 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment